New SDCEP Dental Companion website replaces Dental Companion app
The SDCEP Dental Companion app has been replaced by a new mobile-enabled Dental Companion website (URL: https://companion.sdcep.org.uk/). This website should be used instead of the Dental Companion app, which will no longer be supported or updated and should be deleted from all devices. You can create an icon button on your mobile device home screen to provide quick access to the new website.
Anticoagulants guidance 2nd edition available
The second edition of Management of Dental Patients Taking Anticoagulants or Antiplatelet Drugs is now available.
The Scottish Dental Clinical Effectiveness Programme (SDCEP)
- provides user-friendly, evidence-based guidance with recommendations and advice presented in a form that can be interpreted easily and implemented
- provides practical implementation advice to clarify changes in legislation, professional regulations or other developments
- supports dental teams to provide high quality healthcare that is safe, effective and person-centred
SDCEP works in partnership
with the other three Clinical Effectiveness Workstream programmes:
- Translation Research in a Dental Setting (TRIADS) collaboration
- Scottish Dental Practice Based Research Network (SDPBRN)
- Quality Improvement in Practice Training (QIiPT) team
SDCEP also provides its guidance
Latest Scottish Dental news from scottishdental.org
04 December 2023
Some Good News around Dental Radiology/Radiography for Dental Practices in Scotland
The Ionising Regulations (Medical Exposure) Regulations (IR(ME)R) warranted officer/inspector to the Scottish Parliament and his team (who are hosted by Healthcare Improvement ...