Anticoagulants guidance 2nd edition available
The second edition of Management of Dental Patients Taking Anticoagulants or Antiplatelet Drugs is now available.
The SDCEP website has a new look!
We’ve changed the hosting platform and given the site a fresh, more up-to-date look, which is fully accessible on a wide variety of devices. Please explore our site.
Update to Drug Prescribing for Dentistry guidance available
The June 2021 update includes information on amendments to the BNF since publication of Edition 3 of the guidance.
Comparison of UK Return-to-Practice documents
A comparison of the five main UK return-to-practice guidance and standard operating procedure documents is available.
The Scottish Dental Clinical Effectiveness Programme (SDCEP)
- provides user-friendly, evidence-based guidance with recommendations and advice presented in a form that can be interpreted easily and implemented
- provides practical implementation advice to clarify changes in legislation, professional regulations or other developments
- supports dental teams to provide high quality healthcare that is safe, effective and person-centred
SDCEP works in partnership
with the other three Clinical Effectiveness Workstream programmes:
- Translation Research in a Dental Setting (TRIADS) collaboration
- Scottish Dental Practice Based Research Network (SDPBRN)
- Quality Improvement in Practice Training (QIiPT) team
SDCEP also provides its guidance
Latest Scottish Dental news from scottishdental.org
10 August 2022
GDC consultation on draft strategy for 2023-25
The General Dental Council (GDC) is currently consulting on our draft strategy for 2023-25. This is your chance to help shape how we approach our role as your professional ...